Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Here we go again


I've had a few requests lately from family and friends to post pictures of my many projects.  Since I'm always up for compliments and admirers, here we go.

I recently helped two of my cousins make some pajama pants.  We added a pocket on to the original pattern, and I love that the pajamas just match my cousins' personalities.  The girls did all of the cutting and most of the sewing themselves.  I did do some seam ripping and resewing when we needed to fix a seam allowance, and my aunt helped me pin the hems, but the girls did about 95% all on their own.  

It was funny later that night as I was going to bed (late); my cousins were still up playing with the machines, trying to create new things.  I fear that I've helped to spawn a new hobby. . . :)

The finished products
No, my cousins are neither
Smurfs nor have blue faces; I'm doing a little privacy protection. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment