Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Here I come

Being the bright person that I am, I completely forgot to photograph the 8 quilts I made for my nieces and nephews as Christmas presents. I only remembered after the quilts were already wrapped and packed for shipping. Oops. On the bright side, I got 9 quilts completely finished this year. I have one quilt that just needs binding attached, and I assembled 5 more projects into flimsies (completed tops not yet quilted).  I think I can safely say that I have had a productive 2012.  I am hereby declaring 2013 to be the year of the finish.  My goal is to only work on projects I already have or to only use materials.that I already have.  I think it is time to get off a first name basis with the staff at the fabric store.  I am hoping to make myself more accountable by posting on my blog, even if no one is reading.  I am trying to keep a resolution this year; we will see how it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment