Saturday, December 8, 2012

Window pane scrapbooking

I can't show everyone yet most of the projects I've been doing, mostly because I'd like them to be a Christmas surprise.  I did take a Community Education class this morning, though, and I made a scrapbooking-type project.  It's a window frame set up as a scrapbook.  Despite many adventures with the computer and printer in trying to get my pictures (not to mention visiting three stores to find said window), I managed to get it done today.  I'm just waiting for the heavy duty glue to finish drying, but I love the way it came out.  Don't you just love classes where you start and finish the project by the end?  I've got plenty of not-quite-finished items, but it's nice to have a finished art piece.  What do you think?







No comments:

Post a Comment